Huxtable Road | Pakenham Upper
The Strategic Sealed Roads Project will create strategic links, to existing sealed roads, in locations where they are needed most and will deliver the most benefit. This will reduce environmental impacts associated with unsealed roads including run-off and dust, while improving comfort and service levels for road-users.
Council will seal the entire length of Huxtable Rd, which equals 3.3 kilometres.
Works will include:
- Road pavement construction
- Kerb and channel construction (as needed)
- Drainage works
- Signage, guardrails and line markings
Cardinia Shire Council has invested $25 million into the Strategic Sealed Roads Project.
Construction is scheduled to start in 2024.
- Detailed designs are now complete
- Environmental investigations are underway