McGregor Road and Soldiers Road | Rythdale
Sealing upgrade works are now complete on McGregor Road and Soldiers Road in Rythdale.
- The project achieves a high level of environmental sustainability.
- These roads now have solar-powered markers and street lighting at intersections and traffic islands, lighting the way for motorists with clean renewable energy while improving road safety for all users.
- More than 1500 tonnes of recycled glass were used in the project, decreasing the percentage of quarried materials required in the pavement, and improving environmental outcomes.
- Three wildlife sensitive light poles were installed.
What the works included
- Road pavement construction
- Kerb and channel construction (as needed)
- Traffic calming devices (as needed)
- Drainage works
- Signage, guardrails and line markings
Still under construction
Hobson Road: Ballarto Road to Soldiers Road
- Sealed and completed: The entire length of McGregor Road
- Sealed and completed: Soldiers Road: McGregor Road to Hobson Road