Thewlis Road Integrated Child and Family Centre | Pakenham
Thewlis Integrated Child and Family Centre will provide space for maternal and child health services, playgroups and parenting programs as well as allied health services and wellbeing programs – ensuring families can access the services they need, close to home.
This new centre will include:
- 2 kindergarten program rooms
- community room
- 3 consult rooms to cater for Maternal and Child Health, and other allied health professionals
- staff room with kitchen space and planning room
- outdoor play space
- and other community amentities
The project is jointly funded by the Victorian Government, developer contributions and Council.
The contract has been awarded.
Building permit is expected to be issued in first week of December with site establishment and construction to commence once the building permit is issued.
The project is scheduled for construction completion in December 2024, and operational from January 2025.
- Tender closed in September 2023 and the contract has been awarded.
- Works expected to be completed by the end of 2024