Timbertop Blvd & Pink Hill Blvd intersection | Officer
Council has completed intersection upgrade works on Timbertop and Pink Hill Boulevards in Officer.
The Timbertop and Pink Hill intersection has been upgraded and signalised to support the increasing community and traffic in and around the Timbertop Estate.
The new intersection will improve the flow of traffic and commuter, cyclist and pedestrian safety, and access around the intersection and Orchard Park Primary School.
The upgrade works included:
- the installation of signals at the existing Timbertop and Pink Hill Boulevards intersection
- the installation of dedicated bike lane along Timbertop Blvd
- the construction and extension of the intersection’s turning lanes.
- the closure of the median crossing at Barnsley Road.
This project was funded by developer contributions and external funding sources.
- Project is now complete
- Traffic signals and supporting lighting are installed and activated