Caroline Avenue package | Cockatoo
Sealing the Hills is a vital infrastructure program which aims to upgrade currently unsealed roads in the Dandenong Ranges and surrounding townships.
Unsealed roads are heavily impacted by weather conditions, land formations and increased traffic, particularly in the Dandenong Ranges.
Upgrading these unsealed roads will improve community safety, access to community facilities and amenities and the connectivity of the existing road network, while reducing dust, pollution and maintenance issues.
Upgrade sealing works are being completed on Boronia Crescent, Rouen Rd, and Caroline Ave, Cockatoo.
- feature pavement construction
- kerb channel construction
- construction of traffic calming devices
- drainage improvement works
This project is jointly funded by the Australian Government and contributions by residents via a Special Charge Scheme.
Upgrade sealing works are now underway on Boronia Crescent, Rouen Rd, and Caroline Ave, Cockatoo.
The contractor for these works is Sure Constructions.
Construction is due to be completed by end of 2023.
- Construction is due to be completed by end of 2023.
- Asphalt pavement works are now complete.
- Driveway connections and minor works to be completed