Innes Road | Gembrook
Sealing the Hills is a vital infrastructure program which aims to upgrade currently unsealed roads in the Dandenong Ranges and surrounding townships.
Unsealed roads are heavily impacted by weather conditions, land formations and increased traffic, particularly in the Dandenong Ranges.
Upgrading these unsealed roads will improve community safety, access to community facilities and amenities and the connectivity of the existing road network, while reducing dust, pollution and maintenance issues.
Upgrade sealing works are being completed on Innes Road in Gembrook.
- feature pavement construction
- kerb channel construction
- construction of traffic calming devices
- drainage improvement works
This project is jointly funded by the Australian Government and contributions by residents via a Special Charge Scheme.
Upgrade sealing works are now complete on Innes Road in Gembrook.
The contractor for these works is A1 Civil.
- Innes Rd has been sealed and completed
- Drainage and concrete works are complete