Thewlis Road | Pakenham
The Strategic Sealed Roads Project will create strategic links, to existing sealed roads, in locations where they are needed most and will deliver the most benefit. This will reduce environmental impacts associated with unsealed roads including run-off and dust, while improving comfort and service levels for road-users.
Council will seal Thewlis Road from Peck Rd to Brown Rd.
Works will include:
- Road pavement construction
- Kerb and channel construction (as needed)
- Traffic calming devices (as needed)
- Drainage works
- Signage, guardrails and line markings
Cardinia Shire Council has invested $25 million into the Strategic Sealed Roads Project.
Construction is expected to start in 2024.
- Finalisation of design has been delayed.
- Environmental investigations are currently underway.